Friday, October 8, 2010

Blog entry #3

i disagree with carlson's decision to shoot candy's dog because in my opinon i would have let the dog just die of old age.  In my opinon, killing animals is wrong  because we should still treat them with respect. I really love animals and to hear about someone killing an animal is very sad. If my dog was sadly dieing of old age, i wouldnt let a  person kill my dog  just because it's old or some other reason. i would like to be a vet when i older and just working with animals make's me happy, but i would NEVER "put asleep"(kill) an animal. People who eat animals,i understand that because i do to but killing animals that are like pet's to me or that i see all the time is really sad. I think that carlson shouldn't have killed the dog, and i also think that candy shouldn't have let him kill his dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment